Good with Money
Between spiraling costs, rising interest rates, reports of large-scale lay-offs and recessionary worries, it is more important than ever to become financially savvy.
Good with Money by personal finance expert Lisa Dudson is perfectly timed to help New Zealanders of all ages, stages and income levels take control of their finances.
The simple to follow 8-step plan shows how to get to grips with your money and achieve financial freedom, no matter how rocky the market (or your current situation) might be.
These straightforward steps have helped Lisa’s clients save money, pay off hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt and live their best lives.
Good with Money introduces a realistic, achievable and empowering alternative to get-rich-quick and over-complicated money management systems. With helpful checklists, worksheets and a tool kit of resources, the book sets out clear short-term actions that lead to long-term goals.
It helps readers build a personal money system step-by-step and includes case studies of people who have turned their financial situation around and the tips they learnt along the way.
“It doesn’t matter how much you earn, it’s what you do with your money that matters,” says Lisa. “I believe it’s never too late to become good with money and have a financially free life.”
The New Zealand Property Guide
The New Zealand Property Guide is a great resource for both those considering property for the first time and those that have been investing for a while. There are many things that help an investor increase their chances of success. This practical hype-free book is full of information that will help you understand:
- Why property is such a great investment
- How property makes money for you
- The mindset you need to be successful
- How to set clear goals
- The various property strategies and how they each may work for you
- The ins and outs of tax and structures
- The risks involved and how to mitigate them
- How leverage works and how you fund your investments
- The legal process and what due diligence you need to do
- How to manage your property to ensure you get great long term results
- And most importantly how to understand the numbers and maximise the profits you can make
The New Zealand Property Guide also has real life stories from ten very different property investors including:
- How and why they got started
- What worked for them and what didn’t
- What they did
- Their advice to others